Welcome to hotels-paris.fr Website
On this Website (the 'Website'), the company FastBooking ('FastBooking') aims to put visitors to the Website in relation with the FastBooking partner hotels, with a view to a possible booking, by the visitors, of overnight stays marketed by these hotels.
Acceptance and pre-eminence of these terms and conditions
Access to and use of the Website are subject to these conditions and compliance with the applicable legislation. Accessing and browsing the Website implies the unconditional acceptance of these conditions and the acknowledgement of their supremacy over any other conflicting agreement binding the visitor and FastBooking.
By using the contact services provided by this Website to make a booking with one of the FastBooking partner hotels, you accept that this use is subject to these general terms and conditions of use, and that your booking is subject to the general sales terms and conditions of the hotel you book and the local legislation which applies.
Bookings are always made directly with the hotel, even though you make the booking through the Website. All the FastBooking partner hotels use the FastBooking real-time online booking system, for which they are granted a licence by FastBooking. The hoteliers themselves under their own liability regularly update their details available via this system, which is also available to Internet users to make a booking.
As soon as you have confirmed you booking with the hotel, you will receive an email confirmation from that hotel with a booking reference number. The booking is immediately registered with the hotel.
The hotel and/or hotel chain alone are liable for the description of the hotel on the hotels-paris.fr Website and the services and conditions it offers. We decline all liability for any inaccuracy or omissions in the information displayed.
The booking chain is as follows:
1. Once you have chosen the hotel that you wish to book, click on the 'Book' button.
2. For each room you wish to book, select the type of room you want, the arrival date, the number of nights and the number of adults or children per room. Select the approximate time of arrival and your choice of 'smoking' or 'non smoking' room when offered.
3. Check the availability of the room(s) by clicking on the 'Check availability' button.
4. If all the rooms required are not available, change the information selected or choose another hotel.
5. If all the rooms required are available, fill in the form with all the personal details requested, then click on 'Continue'.
6. On the next page, check the information recapitulating your booking. If you wish to change it, click on the 'Change' button. If you wish to stop your booking, click on the 'Abort' button. If you wish to continue, tick the box asking you to accept the hotel's general sales terms and conditions after reading them then click on the 'Submit the booking' button.
7. On the next page, enter the type of credit card you will be using to guarantee you booking and the number, the name of the card holder, its expiry date and the figures of the cryptogram on the back of the card. Then click on the 'Send to hotel' button.
8. The last page informs you that your booking has been registered and gives you your booking number. You can print this page by clicking on the 'Print' button.
9. You will receive an email from the hotel recapitulating your booking details.
Payment for the stay is made directly to the hotel, on your arrival there, on the basis of the rates established and applied by the hotel. FastBooking does not intervene in establishing or implementing the rates of partner hotels. Any reductions indicated on the Website compare rates supplied by the hotel itself and are implemented solely by the hotel, under its own liability to the local legislation applying between the Internet user and the hotel for the purposes of purchasing the overnight stay.
FastBooking does not request any advance payment on behalf of the hotel.
The communication of your credit card number is required to guarantee payment for the hotel, who alone is authorised to debit your card for the cost of the stay or the cancellation of the booking, in the cases stipulated in the cancellation terms below.
FastBooking does not debit your credit card.
The booking system used by the partner hotels is secure and your credit card number and the personal details you supply to the hotels are encrypted.
The contact service provided by hotels-paris.fr is free of charge for you. You pay no costs to FastBooking over and above the price of the overnight stay which you owe to the hotel. In particular, no extra costs will be charged to you by FastBooking on the indicated room rate, even in the event of a cancellation.
Each hotel is a company independent of FastBooking. The sale of overnight stays is concluded directly between you and the hotel by virtue of the local jurisdiction which applies. Consequently, FastBooking can in no way be held liable in the event of any total or partial non-performance arising as part of the hotel service booked with the hotel (if necessary before or after any payment), or for any direct or indirect damages incurred.
Any complaints must be addressed directly to the hotel.
FastBooking endeavours to take great care in selecting the hotels with which it establishes contact, but it is not able to check the relevance, exhaustiveness, legitimacy, reliability and availability of the information contained on the hotel Website or communicated by the hotel.
The presentations and information provided about these hotels are based on the declarations of the hotels, which bear sole responsibility for them. Consequently, the Internet users should make enquiries with the management of each hotel concerning the effectiveness of the equipment and services provided, at the time of the stay, and concerning the usual rates.
FastBooking declines all responsibility for the contents put online by its partners (hotels or other partners) on their Websites and/or the information communicated or collected by them, which is accepted by all users of the Website, even though they book through the Website and/or the FASTBOOKING online hotel booking system.
FastBooking cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning of the Websites of its partners or any third party and/or any modifications or updates.
To add a night or a room to your reservation, we request you make a second reservation for the required extra night or room.
For any other change to a reservation, there are two possible procedures:
- Contact the hotel (hotel contact details can be found on the e-mail confirming your reservation sent to you by the hotel) and make the change directly with the hotel.
- Pre-check the hotel’s specific conditions of cancellation given on your reservation confirmation e-mail and book a new reservation, not forgetting to cancel the previous one.
FastBooking does not provide any transport or transfer service to the hotel.
You make your own arrangements directly, under your own responsibility, with any carrier or operator of your choice, independently of the hotel booking carried out through the Website.
The booking forms completed with FastBooking partner hotels, using the FASTBOOKING software, are stored by FastBooking in its capacity of service provider for the hotels and on their behalf. They are stored in a permanent digital format (database).
You may access the stored contract by writing to FASTBOOKING, 63, Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris, France.
Cancellation terms are specific to each hotel
To cancel a reservation, go to the “Your Reservations” heading then follow the cancellation instructions. You will need the reservation number that is given in your reservation confirmation e-mail. Before cancelling, check the hotel’s specific conditions of cancellation mentioned in your e-mail.
Should the hotel not have its own specific conditions of cancellation, local law shall apply to the remote sales contract established between you and the hotel and you have a seven (7) day right of withdrawal at no expense to yourself. After the right of withdrawal period, you may, as a general rule, cancel at no cost up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date at the hotel. In the event of late cancellation (less than 48 hours before arrival), the first night shall be due.
You may access the conditions of cancellation specific to each hotel directly on the page of our site dedicated to that particular hotel (“Hotel’s sales conditions”).
The information you communicate to our Website is processed with respect for privacy and the protection of personal data.
For more details, please see the section in our Confidentiality Charter.
Professional code of conduct
We guarantee a professional code of conduct and respect for privacy. FASTBOOKING is a member of FEVAD (the e-commerce and distance selling federation) and undertakes to abide by its charter.
Contract language and legislation
The language of the contract between you and FastBooking concerning the provision of these contact services with the FastBooking partner hotels is French.
The legislation applicable to relations between you and FastBooking is French law and the French courts entertain jurisdiction.